The registration code is case sensitive. Please do not leave space at the beginning or end of the registration info. You can also copy and paste the Email and Code into the registration window.
If you still get the error message, please contact our support team via [email protected] for further help.
Please right-click the program icon and select “Run as administrator" in the dropdown list to launch the program. Then please click the Menu button and select "Register", input your registration email and code to the registration box.
In order to meet people's needs and provide a better service, KigoSoft offers 3 subscription tiers for Individual Plan and Team Plan. Below are the details:
1. There are 3 types of subscription tiers for your choice (1-month/ 1-year/ lifetime). Your subscription tier will determine how long you can use the program to download movies and TV shows from Prime Video.
2. To ensure the service, your monthly or annual plan will be auto-renew after 1 month or 1 year. If you don't need it anymore, you can cancel the renewal subscription service before the renewal date.
Kigo offers three kinds of subtitles encoding ways to meet users' needs for playing video on different media players or devices. The mode "External subtitles" will help you save subtitles as separate files.
"Internal subtitles" will make the subtitles be built into the output video, which will allow you to save multiple languages subtitles and switch as needed while playing the video on some players like VLC Media player.
If your media players or devices don't provide subtitle options or support to add subtitle, "Hardcode subtitles" is a great option to help you make the subtitles be burned onto your video. But please note that you can save only one language into the video at a time.
There are three options for video quality (High / Medium / Low) in the settings window, enabling you to download videos with different output quality according to your devices. At preset, you can only download up to 1080p videos.
These error codes may happen when the disk you are downloading videos to is running out of space, or the program fails to create or open the output folder. Please try to clean your disk and change the output path in the Setting window.
The error code "1608" means that the program failed to download the subtitles or audio tracks you selected. Please delete the video and then try to add and download it again.
Should the problem persists, please send us the video's link, the screenshots of your selected subtitles & audio tracks in the "Advanced Download" window, as well as the log files for our further analysis.
You can find the log files by clicking the Menu button > Open log file. You will see a logs folder and please send all files in that folder to us.
First, please log out (in the Setting window) and log back into your streaming video service account on Kigo. And then please click the title you want to download in the search results list to check if it can be played normally in the popup web player. Some titles may be not available to watch instantly, resulting in them not being able to be downloaded by Kigo.
First of all, please make sure the video you want to download can be played normally on the web browser.
Note: If the above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the following information to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekend. And we will submit your feedback to our developers and inform you if the solution is available.
1. Which What is your computer OS? Which plan did you order?
2. Do you want to download Movies or TV shows? And what is the output quality you choose? Please send us a screenshot of the settings window.
3. Does the problem happen to all videos or certain videos? Please send the video's URL to us for testing.
4. Please send us the log files of Kigosoft. You can find them by going to the DiscoveryPlus Video Downloader program, Menu > Open Log File. Then double-click the logs folder and send us all log files in this folder.