Kigo Video Converter is a great MP4 video converter.
It can help you convert all popular video files including DivX, MPEG, WMV, MOV, RM, VOB, 3GP and AVI to MP4 video, and extract audio from videos and convert popular audio files to MP3, M4A, AAC for your portable MP4 players such as iPod, Zune, PSP, PMP, iRiver.
You can also convert MP4 Video to other format, to play on other video player, cell phones.
Kigo Video Converter Overview
With Kigo Video Converter, you can convert AVI to MP4, WMV to MP4, MPEG to MP4, MP4 to MP3 and so on. For the convertion you can enjoy the fantastic movies and music on iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Zune, iRiver PMP, Creative Zen Vision, Archos, etc. It is also can be realized as video to audio & audio converter software, you can extract audio from videos with it.
The conversion of High-Definition videos is highly supported to bring you a more vivid movie world. Not only converting video to MP4, this MP4 video converter software can also convert MP4 videos to any other popular video formats. Moreover, this MP4 converter gives you the ability to customize parameters like bit rate and frame rate, split large files, etc. to realize personalized conversion.
Main Function related to MP4 Conversion
- Most video formats are supported
- Work for many popular video players
- Save video as your desired parts and formats
- Add subtitles to video
- Extract audio from video
- Clip video short, crop video size, edit video effects and add watermark
- Trim video clips and merge video segments into one file
- All DVD formats are supported
- High output quality and easy to use
- Detect disc capacity automatically
- Support for single and double burner
- Provide users with diversified DVD Menu Templates
- Preview the original and output Menu before you create DVD with a built-in player
- Customize aspect ratio of the video
- Support burning to DVD folder, image (.iso) and DVD disc
- Download videos from multiple web sites
- Auto convert downloaded video
- Download videos from Youtube with different resolutions and subtitles
The Steps of MP4 Conversion
Step 1: Load Video / DVD files
Click the Add File(s)/ Add DVD button (Also through the menu item File-> Add File(s)/ Add DVD or drag files to the list directly from your disc or other location) to select the files you want to import.
Step 2: Set the profile
Click the required profile in Profile drop list on the main interface including all kinds of video and audio profile.
After selection, the selected format will be set for all files on the list.
Step 3: Set the destination
Click the Output Location - Folder drop list and then click Choose�� to set the destination.
Tips: The default path is / Users/ user/ Movies/ Kigo Video Converter Pro, click Reveal In Finder could open the path.
Step 4: Start the conversion
Click the Convert Now button and then list is empty.
Meanwhile all of the files on the list are added to the Task - Pending - Converting list starting the conversion in turn and the countdown begins.
Step 5: Finish the conversion
After the conversion is done, it will be deleted form Task - Pending - Converting list, and then added to Task - History - Converted list.