Cut Video on Mac - Trim Video Clips, Convert Video Clips
Are you fed up with various advertisements played before the main movie? Kigo Video Converter Ultimate can help you get rid of them. As an easier Mac video cutter software, it can cut large video file and remove unwanted parts like commercials, outtakes and trailers.
Bonus features of Kigo Video Converter Ultimate
- Most video formats are supported
- Work for many popular video players
- Download videos from multiple web sites
- Save video as your desired parts and formats
- Add subtitles to video
- Extract audio from video
- Crop video size, edit video effects and add watermark
- Trim video clips and merge video segments into one file
- All DVD formats supported
- Full screen HD capture
- All iPod types supported to manage
- Backup files between iPod/iPhone/iPad & Mac
- Transfer video & audio between iPod & iTunes
- Manage several devices simultaneously
- High output quality and easy to use
Get video clips with Kigo Video Converter Ultimate
Kigo Video Converter Ultimate is an easy-to-use application, and you can deal with it at first sight even if you are a beginner. First you should free download the software online, install it on your computer and run it. Here we will show you step by step how to cut video on Mac with Kigo Video Converter Ultimate.
With the new version of Kigo Video Converter Ultimate, you can get the video clips by setting the start time and stop time
Don't hesitate any longer. Have a try right now!
Merge video clips
After you get video clips, you can merge these clips together to a single file to do the conversion. First of all, you need to add the files you want to merge.
Merge: If you drag a video and drop it onto another one until a "+" icon appear, they will be merged into one file.