Use Kigo Video Converter Ultimate to Add Video Effects
Kigo Video Converter Ultimate is a renowned video converter to convert video files between various formats with fast converting speed and excellent video quality. This professional video converter application makes video conversion quick and easy. What’s more, it can add various video effects to create unique videos.
Preview of Kigo Video Converter Ultimate
Highlights of Kigo Video Converter Ultimate
- Universal video converter with easy and simple user interface supporting a wide range of video formats including AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, M2TS, 3GP, 3G2, MPEG TS/TP and more.
- Provide popular video output formats including AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, FLV and popular audio output formats including MP3, OGG, WAV, AAC and WMA.
- Compatible with various popular video and audio players including iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Gphone, PS3, PSP, Walkman, Zune, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, Xbox 360, BlackBerry, Nokia, Mobile Phone, Sandisk Sansa and so on.
- Download and convert online videos from YouTube with YouTube video quality specifying support.
- Batch conversion enables you to import multiple videos at a time and convert them all to the selected format at the same time and at high speed.
- Completely customizable video and audio parameters.
- Customize the output format according to your needs, and you can save, rename or delete it in the profile setting list.
- Preview and capture pictures in batches.
- Provide powerful video editing function.
Add video effects with Kigo Video Converter Ultimate
With Kigo Video Converter Ultimate, you can:
- >Clip any video segments and optionally merge and sort them to make a creative movie.
- >Crop frame size to remove any unwanted area in the frame just like a pair of smart scissors.
- >Add text or picture watermark to make your video unique.
- >Adjust video brightness, contrast and saturation to get the best effect you want. And you can also choose a special effect to apply to your video.
Free trial version
We have a free trial version for you, and it has the limitation that it can convert no more than three minutes for each file. After you purchase our product, you’ll be provided with User ID and key which will help you unlock the limitation.