Use Kigo Video Converter Ultimate to Add Video Effects
Kigo Video Converter Ultimate is a powerful video converter to convert video files between various formats with fast converting speed and excellent video quality. This professional video converter application makes video conversion quick and easy. What's more, it can add various video effects to create unique videos.
Screenshot of Kigo Video Converter Ultimate
Highlights of Kigo Video Converter Ultimate
- Universal video converter with easy and simple user interface supporting a wide range of video formats including AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, M2TS, 3GP, 3G2, MPEG TS/TP and more.
- Provide popular video output formats including AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, FLV and popular audio output formats including MP3, OGG, WAV, AAC and WMA.
- Compatible with various popular video and audio players including iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Gphone, PS3, PSP, Walkman, Zune, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, Xbox 360, BlackBerry, Nokia, Mobile Phone, Sandisk Sansa and so on.
- Download and convert online videos from YouTube with YouTube video quality specifying support.
- Batch conversion enables you to import multiple videos at a time and convert them all to the selected format at the same time and at high speed.
- Completely customizable video and audio parameters.
- Customize the output format according to your needs, and you can save, rename or delete it in the profile setting list.
- Preview and capture pictures in batches.
- DVD Creator, DVD creator, DVD burner.
- Full screen recorder, region screen recorder.
- Online video downloader, one button to uoload to Youtube.
- Provide powerful video editing function.
How to add video effects with Video Converter Ultimate
With Kigo Video Converter Ultimate, you can:
1. Click Select Effect drop-list to set No Effect or add the effect such as Blur on the video.
2. Drag the value sliders to adjust Brightness, Contrast and Saturation.
3. Click Reset button to cancel the Effect settings on the video.