How to Add Video Effects
Kigo Video Converter Pro lets you convert video files between various formats for iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, iRiver, Creative Zen and so on. What's more, you can also edit your videos as you like and add various video effects to create unique videos.
User-friendly interface of Kigo Video Converter Pro
From the above interface, you can find every function and button quickly and easily. Don't worry about your poor computer knowleage, you can use this fast.
Key Features of Kigo Video Converter Pro
- Support AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, M2TS, 3GP, 3G2, MPEG TS/TP and more videos converting;
- Output formats including AVI, WMV, MPG, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, FLV and popular audio output formats including MP3, OGG, WAV, AAC and WMA;
- Compatible with various popular video and audio players like iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Gphone, PS3, PSP, Walkman, Zune, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, Xbox 360, BlackBerry, Nokia, Mobile Phone, Sandisk Sansa and so on;
- Download videos from websit and convert.
- Batch conversion supported;
- Completely customizable video and audio parameters;
- Preview and capture pictures in batches;
- Clip videos, and merge video segments;
- Provide powerful video editing function like cropping videos, adding watermark, set specila effects.
Steps to set effects to videos with Video Converter Pro
With Kigo Video Converter Ultimate, you can:
- >Clip any video segments and optionally merge and sort them to make a creative movie.
- >Crop frame size to remove any unwanted area in the frame just like a pair of smart scissors.
- >Add text or picture watermark to make your video unique.
- >Adjust video brightness, contrast and saturation to get the best effect you want. And you can also choose a special effect to apply to your video.
Free trial version
We have a free trial version for you, and it has the limitation that it can convert no more than three minutes for each file. After you purchase our product, you'll be provided with User ID and key which will help you unlock the limitation.