Convert RMVB, RM to play on iPod, iPhone, PSP or other player
If you would like convert RMVB / RM files, a proper Code Packages shoule be installed, which like a simple file you deal with. You just need to follow the instructions on download-codec page.
Kigo Video Converter Pro, Kigo Video Converter Free, Kigo DVD Converter, all need this package to convert RMVB, RM, WMV video Files to other format.
Install MPlayer Codec Package
1. To begin, Click here to download MPlayer Codec Package Installer. Then you may starting installing the MPlayer Codec Package.
2. In the next window, click the hard disk on which you want to install the package. Then press "Continue" button .
3. Once you have the installed, just click the "continue" button and last "close" as finish installation.
Start to convert RMVB / RM, or WMV
1. Open KigoDVDConverter and click the "Add Files" button to choose Rm and RMVB format videos added in the file list.
2. Customize Output Format, the profile displays all kinds of output format plan for yours iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Mobile phone and so on each kind of digital equipment. If you want appreciate movie on your apple ipod media play, you should choose "Apple ipod video MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)".
3. Customize Output Directory, You can enter the Output path mannually,or click the "..." button to choose the destination as the Output Path.It will be conveinece to locate output video files.
4. Click the "Encoding" button as finish the video-ipod conversion.Your output file will be saved automatically as a folder in your directed path. If you would like to cancel converting, please just click the Stop button and the converting will be stopped.