Convert RMVB, RM, WMV to play on iPod
KigoVideoConverter Pro and KigoDVDConverter supports converting RMVB / RM /WMV to iPod MP4 format. But the codec package for RMVB / RM / WMV formats is not packed into KVC or KDC installation package. So you need to install MPlayer Codec package before converting RMVB, WMV to iPod.
Please do as the following steps to maker your KigoVideoConverterPro to be RMVB to iPod Converter:
- Install Kigo Video Converter Pro
- Install MPlayer Codec Package
- Start converting RMVB RM WMV to iPod Format
Install Kigo Video Converter Pro
KigoVideoConverter Free version doesn't support converting to iPod. So, you need to download and install KigoVideoConverter Pro for Mac or KigoDVDConverter for Mac. mobile If you haven't installed it, please click button below to download. If you have installed the trial version and want to have full version, please click the "Buy Now" button to purchase a licese to be full version.
Install MPlayer Codec Package
To convert RMVB to MP4 for iPod with Kigo Video Converter Pro or Kigo DVD Converter, you need to install MPLayer Codec Package. Please do as the following steps..
1. To begin, Click here to download MPlayer Codec Package Installer. Then you may starting installing the MPlayer Codec Package.
2. In the next window, click the hard disk on which you want to install the package. Then press "Continue" button .
3. Once you have the installed, just click the "continue" button and last "close" as finish installation.
Start to convert RMVB / RM, or WMV to iPod format
1. Open KigoVideoConverterPro and click the "Add Files" button to choose Rm and RMVB format videos added in the file list.
2. Customize Output Format, the profile displays all kinds of output format presets of digital video players. Please select the chapter for iPod, and select the sub profile just for your iPod. There are Apple iPod Video, Apple iPod Nano / Apple iPod Classic, Apple iPod 480p TV Out, Apple iPod 576p TV Out, Apple iPod Touch.
3. Customize Output Directory, You can enter the Output path mannually,or click the "..." button to choose the destination as the Output Path.It will be conveinece to locate output video files.
4. Click the "Encoding" button as finish the video-ipod conversion.Your output file will be saved automatically as a folder in your directed path. If you would like to cancel converting, please just click the Stop button and the converting will be stopped.
5. After the conversion finished, you can goto the output directory which you set on step 3. The output file are there. You can import them to your iTunes and sync them to your iPod. Then you can enjoy them on your iPod!