Kigo M4V Converter for Mac OS X
Convert M4V video you download or purchase from iTunes Store to MOV, MP4 or other popular formats to play anywhere.
M4V format is only supported by Apple devices. M4V files you purchased on Apple shop will be drm protected. You can only play them on iTunes, iPod, iPhone. And there are limitation of play on 5 devices.
It's really unfair if you have bought M4V, but you can't play on your PSP or Zune. Kigo M4V Converter comes to help you.
Kigo M4V Converter is a powerful M4V converter. It converts M4V videos to MOV format in high speed and great quality. Then you can convert MOV to any format with our Video Converter. Kigo Video Converter also have a free version, you may try it.
Version: 4.1.0 Size: 21.39 MB Support OS: Mac OS X 10.8 or later / Intel Only
- Kigo M4V Converter for Mac is Powerful M4V video format converter, which can convert m4v video you purchased to QuickTime MOV, iPod, iPhone format in high speed and great quality.
- It has been designed for converting DRM M4V. It can also convert any video on your iTunes libary.
- Kigo M4V converter supports extracting the audio from M4V files.
- Batch conversion is supported by this powerful m4v converter.
- It's a universal application, works on both Intel-based Mac and PPC-based Mac.
Support any M4V videos played on your iTunes
Kigo M4V Converter is a professional iTunes M4V video converter, which is used to convert any iTunes Purchases (including Movies and TV shows) and other videos which can be played on iTunes.
Work for QuickTime MOV, iPod, iPhone and more
Kigo M4V Converter support a series of output formats for kinds of video player devices, including iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iRiver, Creative Zen, iDVD, PSP, PS2, Sony Walkman, Android mobile phones and so on.
Batch M4V Video Conversion
Create a batch list of m4v video from iTunes' library, and convert them all to a single selected format. It is easy to do this.
Best M4V iPhone Converter
Remove DRM from M4V to convert to be playable on iPod, iPhone. It converts DRM M4V in fast speed and high quality.
- Repair the error about rename, abnormal log errors when deleting the list, and other errors.
- Fix the error for the extreme case , program crashes after switching profile.
- Update the scroll bar style of the converting list.
- Update "No Converted Movies" multi-language translation
- Optimize the profile.
- Fix the error, when you use iTunes to play Same as source mp4 output converted files with AC3, it pauses and you need to change the audio track.
- The M4V movie you want to convert can be played on your Mac.
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later.
- At least 512M physical RAM.
- 1G Hz Intel or PowerPC processor, or above.
- 1024*768 resolution display or higher.
- iTunes 11 or later.