Free to convert MKV format video
Do you want to convert MKV format to other formats? Where to find the best MKV converter? How to convert MKV files to other formats?
This guide will just show you how to convert MKV files to AVI, FLV, MP4 or other popular formats. Convert MKV formats to others fast and easily with Kigo Video Converter. Convert MKV for free!
Kigo Video Converter Free for Mac is stable and simple MKV converting software. It converts MKV format to other formats just with a few steps. It is very easy to use. So, just download it and make a try.
How to use Kigo Video Converter Free for Mac
Step 1: Launch Kigo Video Converter Free for Mac, and click "Add Video/DVD". Choose the MKV format file and click "Open". Also, you can drag the file to your software directly. Add batch videos to the software, and then this video converter will convert them one by one.
Step 2: Click "Profile", you should choose one folder to store your video files after convert. In order to manage them, you'd better make a new folder to save your video files.
Step 3: Click "Convert Now!". Then the video file begins to convert. After finish converting, you can find the video in your folder.
Features of Kigo Video Converter
- Support batch conversion and most popular video formats.
- Easy to use, and the interface is user friendly.
- Converting speed is fast and output video with a high quality.
- Free for all. It is freeware, free to convert MKV or other formats.
- Easy to modify the name and path of output files
- You can pause, stop and continue at any moment when converting files.
- Download video files from website directly. Just need to input the URL.
What is MKV
Matroska aims to become THE standard of multimedia container formats. It was derived from a project called MCF, but differentiates from it significantly because it is based on EBML a binary derivative of XML. EBML enables the Matroska Development Team to gain significant advantages in terms of future format extensibility, without breaking file support in old parsers.