Change AVI video format - Kigo Video Convertrer Freeware
Free AVI Converter
Kigo Video Converter Free for Mac is an AVI converter freeware. It can convert AVI movies to:
- Customized AVI (Customized AVI Movie)
- MPEG-1, MPEG-2
- MPEG-4 (Microsoft Zune MPEG-4 Movie, Mobile Phone MPEG-4 Movie, Customized MP4 Movie)
- MPG (DVD Video NTSC Movie, DVD Video PAL Movie, MPEG-I Movie, MPEG-II Movie), etc.
It also supports converting other popular formats to AVI format. So it's really a powerful AVI Converter Freeware.
Convert AVI is simple
1 Download Kigo Video Converter Free for Mac
2 Click "Add Video/DVD", add AVI videos from your Mac.
3 As needed, select the corresponding item. If you want to convert AVI to MP4, select videos that you want to convert to MP4. The Profile is set to "Mobile Phone MPEG-4 Movie (*.mp4)"
4 Click "Convert Now!", finish converting.
After conversion, you can find the complete video in the Mobile Phone MP4 of the Library.
Look! You don't need complex tutorial will be used.
There are many powerful features in Kigo Video Converter Freeware.
- You can customize the start time and the stop time of a part of the video that you want to convert.
- You can change the output video files and output directory.
- It supports download videos from video.google.com and www.youtube.com
- It supports find your convert complete files in library easily.
- It can manage the audio library to help you find your music quickly. And it is easy to use.
- It supports all popular video formats including flv, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, AVI, M2TS, MPEG TS/TP (for HD Video), M4V, etc.
- It also provides the function of converting video to audio, audio to audio. The supported audio formats are MP3, AAC, etc.