Step-by-Step Guide of Kigo DVD Ripper for Mac
If have a DVD disk with movies, you can easily convert the movie coming from the disk without additional software. You'll want to adjust the common settings to your desired settings, and then click the "convert" button. Once Convert is active, Kigo DVD Ripper Pro will convert DVD movie coming from you added. The Pause button will stop Kigo DVD Ripper Pro from converting the video without creating a new file, useful for skipping portions of a program you don't wish to save,but ajusting the common setting "DVD Option" or "Duriation"can be success
1. To begin, Open Kigo DVD Ripper Pro and click the Load DVD button to choose your disk drive with DVD movie.
2. Adjust the settings such as General,DVD Options, Video Options ,Audio Options as desired. For more information on customizing settings, see the Settings
3. Click the Profile list. The list allows you to select the formats of AVI, MP4, FLV, AAC and other popular formats.please customize the right video format so that could play on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune and other Portable Media Players (PMPs) and cell phones. Besides pre-defined output formats for iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP and cell phones.
4. Click the "..." button to have the destination as the Output Path.It will be conveinece to locate output videos.
5. If it lights and no error message appears in the status line, you are now converting DVD movie to the location you browsed!
The common setting incluing Output Format, Output Path, Preferences Setting three sessions is where you'll set the options for converting DVD video from your source. Preset converting formats are provided for common uses, or you can set a custom format. As well, you'll be able to set the converting's destination and more right here.
1. General Options:Profile-> The profile displays your desired output format such as AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP or other popular formats.It allowed input formats including ASF, VOB, MPG, AVI, DV, M1V, M2V, MOV, MPEG-4, 3GP, RM, RMVB, FLV, M4V, MKV. And the supportable Output Formats including AVI,FLV,MP3,3GP MPEG.
Output Filename-> When you seclect the output format ,and you will get a defaul filename in the Output Filename box, you can change the filename as you like.
Output Directory-> You can enter the Output Directory mannually,or click the ... button to browse the destination as the Output Path.It will be conveinece to locate output video files.
Start time->If you want to trim your added film,videos and MP3 audio, please select the DVD video in the added video list and then customize the start time as you like.
Stop time->Customizing the stop time,and then conveting,you will get the trimed videos or mp3s.
2. DVD Options:Chapter->Adjusting the Chapter field manually,eg.A DVD has 01-13 chapter,if you only convert chapter one ,please ajust like this 01-01.And convert chapter one to chapter 2 ,please ajust like this 01-02.
Audio Language->This drop-down list displays default,English ac3(128-135)etc.options,Generally,the default setting for the video original sound track.English ac3(128-135) options will give us just like Stereo surround Sound now added to DVD movie.
Subtitle->Which subtitle you desired added in film,please ajust this field.
3. Video Option:Video Codec->Generally, the default setting for each format has been set by the program. In our experience, the set codec works very well in terms of both quality and speed.
Video Size->This specifies the output video resolution. It is not advisable that you set this to a high resolution, as the resulting video file will be huge, and it can take too long for your audience to stream it.
Video Bitrate->The bitrate of the video specifies the amount of information stored in the video. The higher the bitrate is, the clearer the video is . This setting will usually depend on your chosen resolution, and it's best to leave it as Auto. Should you decide to make your video clearer, you can try to increase this parameter.
Video FPS->Video FPS means Video frames per second,this setting determines how fast the video frames refreshes. For video with lots of fast moving action, you will need a higher framerate to combat jerkiness. The default value will usually suffice for most cases.
Keep Scale->There is scale in the video,if you want to keep it ,please choose "True",or not.
4. Audio Options:Audio Code->The audio code is fixed aac.Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) is a standardized, lossy compression and encoding scheme for digital audio.
Audio Bitrate->The audio bitrate determines the amount of information stored in the audio. A higher bitrate will result in clearer audio, but comes at the expense of file size.
Sample Rate->The audio sample rate determines the "resolution" of the audio. The higher the sampling rate is, the clearer the audio is. However, this comes at an expense of a bigger file size.