Step-by-Step Guide of Kigo DVD Converter for Mac
If you have a DVD disk with movies or videos, you can easily add the movie coming from the disk without additional software and videos from the source files.
Tips: If you want convert DVD and batch of video Simultaneously, you should add DVD and then add batch of video as prepared. movie,please check it in the list,then play it.
1. To begin,Open KigoDVDConverter For Mac and click the "Load DVD" button to choose your disk drive with DVD movie.
2. If you want preview the movie,please selected it in the list,then play it.
Play -Play the movie or video you have selected.
Pause - Halts the playing video.
Stop - Stop playing video.
Playing Status Line - This line indicates the playing status of the current video.
Tip: When you slected a file and want to preview,the right-menu is a good choice.
3. Open KigoDVDConverter For Mac and click the "Add Files"
button to have MPG, AVI, RMVB, MOV, MKV format videos and many other format
videos added in the video file list.
Tips: It will be more convenience to drag videos in the video file list directly.
Customize common settings
The third step, Preset converting formats are provided for common uses, or you can set a custom format. As well, you'll be able to set the converting's destination and more right here. Once you want to adjust the common settings to meet your requirement, such as riping DVD and changing video format so that could play on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune and other Portable Media Players (PMPs) and cell phones, or pre-defining output formats for iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP and cell phones, please see the details as follow.
- Profile-> The profile displays your desired output format such as AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP or other popular formats.It allowed input formats including ASF, VOB, MPG, AVI, DV, M1V, M2V, MOV, MPEG-4, 3GP, RM, RMVB, FLV, M4V, MKV. And the supportable Output Formats including AVI,FLV,MP3,3GP MPEG.
2. General Options:
- Output Filename-> When you seclect the output format ,and you will get a defaul filename in the Output Filename box, you can change the filename as you like.
- Output Directory-> You can enter the Output Directory mannually,or click the "..." button to browse the destination as the Output Path.It will be conveinece to locate output video files.
- Start time->If you want to trim your added film,videos and MP3 audio, please select the video in the added video list and then customize the start time as you like.
- Stop time->Customizing the stop time,and then conveting,you will get the trimed videos or mp3s.
3. DVD Options:
- Audio Channel->This drop-down list displays default,English ac3(128-135)etc.options,Generally,the default setting for the video original sound track.English ac3(128-135) options will give us just like Stereo surround Sound now added to DVD movie.
- Subtitle->Which subtitle you desired added in film,please ajust this field.
- Chapter->Adjusting the "Chapter" field manually,eg.A DVD has 01-13 chapter,if you only convert chapter one ,please ajust like this 01-01.And convert chapter one to chapter 2 ,please ajust like this 01-02.
4. Video Option:
- Video Codec->Generally, the default setting for each format has been set by the program. In our experience, the set codec works very well in terms of both quality and speed.
- Video Size->This specifies the output video resolution. It is not advisable that you set this to a high resolution, as the resulting video file will be huge, and it can take too long for your audience to stream it.
- Video Bitrate->The bitrate of the video specifies the amount of information stored in the video. The higher the bitrate is, the clearer the video is . This setting will usually depend on your chosen resolution, and it's best to leave it as Auto. Should you decide to make your video clearer, you can try to increase this parameter.
- Video Framerate->Video Framerate means Video frames per second,this setting determines how fast the video frames refreshes. For video with lots of fast moving action, you will need a higher framerate to combat jerkiness. The default value will usually suffice for most cases.
- Keep Aspect->There is scale in the video,if you want to keep it ,please checked,or not.
5. Audio Options:
- Audio Code->The audio code is fixed aac.Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) is a standardized, lossy compression and encoding scheme for digital audio.
- Audio Bitrate->The audio bitrate determines the amount of information stored in the audio. A higher bitrate will result in clearer audio, but comes at the expense of file size.
- Sample Rate->The audio sample rate determines the "resolution" of the audio. The higher the sampling rate is, the clearer the audio is. However, this comes at an expense of a bigger file size.
The final step for converting files,If it lights and no error message appears in the status line, you are just now check the desired file(s), and click the "Encoding" button, and see the destination file in the right popup menu you clicked the"library" button.
1. Check the desired DVD,then press "Encoding".
2. Check the desired DVD and batch of video,then press "Encoding".
3. Click the "Library", and popup the file-list menu which show converted files as labeled.
To remove KigoDVDConverter For Mac, simply place it in the Trash. If you've installed any of the Code Packages or Update Packages, you may wish to uninstall or delete them first using the Install Extras Packages in the KigoDVDConverter For Mac.